I have moved CL-Mediawiki to github. Why, you might ask?
- Better authentication / user scheme (and other people manage it)
- Pull / merge requests and request viewer (essentially I think github has a better story for distributing patches than repo.or.cz’s mob branch)
- Everything about the project in one place, no longer need both trac an repo.or.cz just one git hub location
- Prettier git-web
- I am more comfortable with the github interface
- It has a name and url I can remember without google’s help
I am still in the process of changing all the links and I will keep the repo.or.cz links up (at least for a bit) so that people pointing to it don’t get lost.